Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
it’s easy af bro. Just take that big nut bolt thing off on the bottom of that pan under the el camino then smash the accelerator till you hit the ketchup (this works the bad oil outta the engine) then open up the hood pour some 2 stroke oil into the radiator and you gtg
Some one watches zip ties and bias plys....

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Gentlemen, thank you for all your kind thoughts. Suz had her surgery today to remove the blood clot filter/cage/basket/whatever else they called it over the last 2 months. Surgery went fine, We're back here at home & she is resting well. Best news is the blood clots have dissolved or whatever they do. No clots anywhere,

Weirdest part of the day came when they were giving me the discharge instructions & wheeling her out to the car. They handed me a jar with the filter thing in it, Why? I have no fucking clue. So, for your edification, here is a picture:

Clot Filter 1.jpg

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Gentlemen, thank you for all your kind thoughts. Suz had her surgery today to remove the blood clot filter/cage/basket/whatever else they called it over the last 2 months. Surgery went fine, We're back here at home & she is resting well. Best news is the blood clots have dissolved or whatever they do. No clots anywhere,

Weirdest part of the day came when they were giving me the discharge instructions & wheeling her out to the car. They handed me a jar with the filter thing in it, Why? I have no fucking clue. So, for your edification, here is a picture:

View attachment 114634

Nurse asked if I wanted to see my vas during vasectomy. Looked like spaghetti. I guess they think they're being polite....