Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
I'm going to ask you gentlemen for another favor. Please spare a kind thought or prayer for my wife tomorrow. I have to take her for outpatient surgery to remove the blood clot filter thing they put in to be sure the clot didn't bleed out during the hip replacement. It is supposedly a straight forward simple procedure but I have been feeling very apprehensive about it for some reason. Maybe because it is the last surgical procedure involved in this process, maybe I'm just too tired. i don't know, but all good vibes would be much appreciated, Thanks.
Will do. And Grunk thank you for your posts concerning your wife. It really gives me hope and strength.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Like I said, I don’t know shit about these things. They all look the same to me. If it’s worth something, by all means, add it back to your collection.

If that mag happened to be worth $500, I wouldn't ask for it back. I'm not that type of guy! I'm just thrilled you like it that much! It's a SUPER COOL mag!

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Quick question for y'all before I post another thread; has anyone seen .380 target ammo available around the regular local stores?

My wife mentioned that she wants to get some range time in with her EZ .380, this is one caliber I'm not stacking deep; if I can't find it, I'll post up a trade or WTB ad, I came across a ton of .22 in varying velocities that I forgot about & may be of interest for those willing to trade ;)
If you still need some I have 50 Aguila brass case.
I'd happily trade for some .22.