Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
@Red Squirrel 556 - does the tube magazine spring follower work well in that 870? I have one and it often fails to follow correctly when loaded with longer shells. Someone said it was plastic and to replace it with a steel one, but I've not taken it apart yet.

I've been an 870 guy for decades, and this is the only one that's had a defect. (it's same model as yours)
Not sure why the shell length is affecting it. I haven't ran any shells through the tube yet, but I have replaced the followers before with the steel upgrades.

Could just have a bad spot in the tube or something. Take it down and check it with a light at the other end.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Step 1: secure the island. It is essential. Not sure why, but it sounds cool.

Step two:

Take down the power grid in major metropolitan areas. Let the animals eat each other in the dark. Will also cause controlling powers to divert resources to control the chaos, thereby allowing you uncontested movement through the rural areas

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Step two:

Take down the power grid in major metropolitan areas. Let the animals eat each other in the dark. Will also cause controlling powers to divert resources to control the chaos, thereby allowing you uncontested movement through the rural areas
I thought step 2 was a cookout and break bread. But we can do that too

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
My plans for moving to TN mountains moved up by 5 years this morning.
In the next 3 to 5 years I will be looking for a job and half a mountain in TN.

great idea man! My wife and I made a dream come true in 2020 with our purchase of 15acre mtn land in the cherokee natl forest just outside Benton, TN. Great place enjoy our camping there. Like you we are moving up the plans to be there full time

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
It's gorgeous there. My bro just bought a ranch there fleeing commiefornia. Funny aside, he couldn't move fast enough to get the cally tags off his vehicles.
I love Montana been there a few times, the winters can be pretty harsh, but other than that I love the state. Wide open space