• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
May well be time for you younger guys to consider heading to another state. This one won't be much different than Cali or NY once the Atlanta megalopolis controls politics for the whole state. We're too broke, sick & old to make it worthwhile, but some of you have years to enjoy freedom before it's completely snuffed out in America.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
May well be time for you younger guys to consider heading to another state. This one won't be much different than Cali or NY once the Atlanta megalopolis controls politics for the whole state. We're too broke, sick & old to make it worthwhile, but some of you have years to enjoy freedom before it's completely snuffed out in America.

I'd rather scuttle the ship than let the pirates have it

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I'd rather scuttle the ship than let the pirates have it
This is what young men are for

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Part of me wants to go somewhere I can be left to my own devices albeit for a little while. A lot of me wants to hold the line. If I move then what? Slowly the death of a thousand cuts. I’ll probably see this one to the end.

I won't.

I am too old and broken to make it though a prolonged campaign. But Damn I love a gunfight. I won't be able to stay away.

I am not saying I will become a martyr cause that ain't my style... but I will be damned if I go out with full mags.