• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
If we break this thread up into the 2847 topics that we hit on everyday, this thread will become a ghost. Right now I'm struggling to keep up with 3 threads here as it is and the other 2 are very slow moving. We hit at least 400 posts daily here. If this thread is broken into new threads, they won't hit 400 post combined daily avg I don't believe.
Nah, not even close - y'all think someone is trying to shut down this thread, not the case. No one is expecting every topic to become a thread, which is why @dougiemac wanted to add some KK mods so y'all could decide what would be pertinent to become a seperate thread.

Don't get me wrong, I see both sides & I'm trying to stay objective here, but I gotta say, I honestly think some don't see the forest for the trees.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Nah, not even close - y'all think someone is trying to shut down this thread, not the case. No one is expecting every topic to become a thread, which is why @dougiemac wanted to add some KK mods so y'all could decide what would be pertinent to become a seperate thread.

Don't get me wrong, I see both sides & I'm trying to stay objective here, but I gotta say, I honestly think some don't see the forest for the trees.
I live on an island. No trees. Just sand an water

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I’ve seen you somewhere bruh. I think I sold you a gun. Last question.....how big is your dick?
I stay down south mostly. I got into the city some this summer but tried to stick around here. The first gun I bought in Georgia was from Kungfupanda in early May I think. Dunno.

Sucks cause all the cool stuff is up north. Hardware and nature.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

I don't know how far it would get, but I think a forum for the KK with this as the main topic and sub-topics would be ok.