Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I can’t blame myself, but I nor his wife truly knew how much of a dark pit of depression he was in. I should have done more than “hey jurgens you ok?”

so, that being said. If anyone is going through some shit, speak up. Or PM. Or call me. Anytbing. I don’t sleep so I’ll answer.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I can’t blame myself, but I nor his wife truly knew how much of a dark pit of depression he was in. I should have done more than “hey jurgens you ok?”

so, that being said. If anyone is going through some shit, speak up. Or PM. Or call me. Anytbing. I don’t sleep so I’ll answer.
Never blame yourself . We always wish we could do more. Be there for your friends and family. Pay attention to little things . I was honestly afraid I was going to lose a close friend a while back. He finally snapped out of it

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Oh dammit! I wasn't trying to get you in trouble on the home front! :roflmao:

I'm dying...that perfectly explains the "sneaky sonnova bitch" part of your post LMFAO!
Nah, I'm not in trouble lol. It was just funny as hell. Unless I am.... Won't be the last time. It is greatly appreciated man. Like I said, I'll post pics when I get home.