Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Very tempting. Bren2 is supposed to be even better though. What to do, what to do.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Why would this bother you? Who'd you expect from Time? Ron Paul?

Lots of things bother me. I'm sensitive.

Seriously, I kinda hate her, others, and what this world is coming to. One day, Dems will retake the presidency and Millennials will be the majority. 40 years from now when i'm kicking the bucket and my son is my age, I worry how things will be.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Why would this bother you? Who'd you expect from Time? Ron Paul?

But you do have a point. Who TF reads Time Magazine anyway? The only time I ever read it is when i'm in the waiting room at the Dr's office and they don't have Field and Stream or Road and Track and my phone's dead :laugh2:

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Lots of things bother me. I'm sensitive.

Seriously, I kinda hate her, others, and what this world is coming to. One day, Dems will retake the presidency and Millennials will be the majority. 40 years from now when i'm kicking the bucket and my son is my age, I worry how things will be.

Well, the US stepped on it's own dick when we decided to be "inclusive", "equal", etc.....we have enabled what amount to low-grade communists to take root in our government, our schools, and especially our media. Our addiction to feeling good and being entertained has got us here, and it's not going to change until times get really hard. It'll straighten out, Darwin is slow, patient, and the inevitable arbiter of how things will be. Let it roll, baby roll....

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well, the US stepped on it's own dick when we decided to be "inclusive", "equal", etc.....we have enabled what amount to low-grade communists to take root in our government, our schools, and especially our media. Our addiction to feeling good and being entertained has got us here, and it's not going to change until times get really hard. It'll straighten out, Darwin is slow, patient, and the inevitable arbiter of how things will be. Let it roll, baby roll....

I hope you're right. Food for thought for sure...

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
We are a country founded on immigration and hard work.

That's "The American Dream". Come here, work hard, build a life.

Equal Opportunity means everybody gets to try out for the team.

Is does not mean everybody makes the team. Or in today's world, everyone doesn't get a trophy

The other one I like

Today's adults are a generation of children that never got told "no".

They always whined until they got their way. Now they've grown up and don't know any different.

Getting scary. Besides all my health stuff, this is why I don't know that we'll have kids anymore.

Last edited: