• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I bet your finger swelled up, and you bought the wrong size. That’s what mine did, had to go back a few days later and buy, at a discount, smaller size.

Anyone need a size 10 ring?
That’s my size.

I do not want or need a ring.

Yay!!!!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That’s my size.

I do not want or need a ring.

Yay!!!!

When I sold jewelry, a lady came in that was 70ish, dyed red hair, painted on dress, and high heels. Said she just moved into a senior living facility and wanted a ring bc all the guys were hitting on her. I sold her the ring but I'm sure it didn't help. Did I mention the titty tattoo she had peeking out from her neckline?

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I had 2 hammers on the bathroom floor, in the 1/2 bath. You know, the one that ain't important. I left everything in there bc I'm not finished working in there.

Now it's clean.

"Hey Babe, where's my 2 hammers?"

I'll let you guys guess the answer but the bottom line is, I'm missing 2 hammers.

Somebody kick me in the nuts already.
I bet I know someone who will when she reads that...

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
When I sold jewelry, a lady came in that was 70ish, dyed red hair, painted on dress, and high heels. Said she just moved into a senior living facility and wanted a ring bc all the guys were hitting on her. I sold her the ring but I'm sure it didn't help. Did I mention the titty tattoo she had peeking out from her neckline?
Did you hit it?

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Yooooo! Me and dad are getting lunch before going back to hunt. He found a lottery ticket at the gas station and it was a 1 dollar winner. He gave it to me and I bought I 30 dollar ticket and just won $500. I have half to dad. Fuck yes

View attachment 112634
i need some of that cause of ALL the sound advice i give you