• Total voters

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
That shit I said about immigrants last night was fucking dumb. I played into the same stereotype that has been forced on us for years. It pissed me off that I said it. I'm not brainwashed and I don't think that about anyone here. Alcohol induced retardry. Bout to fix that though.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
My fave Uncle and namesake died this morning. Even sadder, he is in NY. The miserable cunts there will not allow a proper funeral and burial. I hate fucking politicians.
I lost my grandmom 2 months ago and I couldn't even go home either. I thought for weeks about how I wanted to go back to our place and put her in the waves, like we always have. And then I couldn't do it.

I'm sorry B.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
That shit I said about immigrants last night was fucking dumb. I played into the same stereotype that has been forced on us for years. It pissed me off that I said it. I'm not brainwashed and I don't think that about anyone here. Alcohol induced retardry. Bout to fix that though.
You were cracking me up last nite, it didn’t make any sense but it was funny, a few to many beers can make us all say dumb shit