Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Be honest. Nobody likes a liar. Say what you have to say. I'm a big boy. I can take it.

I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. You started a comment about us not liking immigrants that I corrected because I thought it was weird. You're also angry af for no reason. I don't care. I'm just pointing it out. I'm not asking anyone to leave. This thread is 99.99999% nonsensical banter.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. You started a comment about us not liking immigrants that I corrected because I thought it was weird. You're also angry af for no reason. I don't care. I'm just pointing it out. I'm not asking anyone to leave. This thread is 99.99999% nonsensical banter.

It's possible that I'm a retard and alcohol enhances that.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
This thread is 93% serious

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
identifying illness in time. Since they are prey animals and live in the flock, weak/sick members are likely to get beat up by the stronger ones trying to move up in the pecking order.

since this is the case and they all know it they will hide any sickness or injury until it’s too late to treat a lot of the times. Sometimes a very healthy looking hen one day is about to die the next. In reality she’s probably been sick for weeks and just hiding it.

it’s really aggravating because we have the tools and knowledge to treat them but almost never catch it in time
interesting, well at least chickens aren't expensive right?

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
You shouldn't take anything on here too seriously. You're a little high strung. I'm pointing it out, but not ready to rumble over it. I've hand you a frozen wine pop if you were here.

I am a little high strung. Not for the wrong reasons though. I'm smart enough to see what you were doing. I get it though.