Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
good idea, I got a tanker mag around here, I'll just take it apart and see where they stopped at. I got a 30rd mag thats dented
Most of the ones I've seen with bad dents are on the back half at or right above the horizontal ribs. As far as I can tell it comes from smacking the side of the receiver or charging handle when the gun hangs up.

Then small ones on the front from using a reload to knock the old mag out of the well.

Both good candidates for a tanker cut, and I bet millions of em have been trashed for that very reason. The follower hangs up down at the bottom of the body and it doesn't feed.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Most of the ones I've seen with bad dents are on the back half at or right above the horizontal ribs. As far as I can tell it comes from smacking the side of the receiver or charging handle when the gun hangs up.

Then small ones on the front from using a reload to knock the old mag out of the well.

Both good candidates for a tanker cut, and I bet millions of em have been trashed for that very reason. The follower hangs up down at the bottom of the body and it doesn't feed.
yeap thats whats going on, towards the bottom of mag. I tried to bend it out but thats a lot harder than I thought it would be.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I know some of y'all don't like immigrants. I'm bringing 1 here. My Mother in law is a fucking Angel. She was wearing boys clothes during ww2 so the japs wouldn't rape her. She is more badass than anyone here and I can't wait for her to be here.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Why, for the love of God, don’t you eat meat?

Cause I’m a half redneck/half hippie, gun totin’, animal loving doofus

but for real I don’t like eating meat cause I don’t feel like I need to in order to be healthy. I might eat meat once I start hunting but I might just feed it to the dogs.

fish don’t count cause they are dumber than I am.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I know some of y'all don't like immigrants. I'm bringing 1 here. My Mother in law is a fucking Angel. She was wearing boys clothes during ww2 so the japs wouldn't rape her. She is more badass than anyone here and I can't wait for her to be here.

No one on here said one word about immigrants. You're arguing with yourself again.