Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Why'd you sail me your flatties just to go buy more? I mean, thanks, but....but but why? Is it because of your love for my neck beard?

Lol, I had to keep playing the guessing game with my savings account, and how much cash I needed to have for repairs to the old house and updates to the new house, all the while trying to figure out how much I was going to walk away with when the old one sells.

But I don't have to guess much more, my numbers are pretty much set in stone now bc the closings are both at the beginning of next week and I'm coming out to the good. But I owe @mark23 some gummy bears!

But also, I enjoy buying/selling/chat of AK stuff. No worries my dude!

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I'll buy all you can find for $30 each, it's been costing me a little over $70 everytime I buy a pair. GB they're selling for over $40 a piece. I bid up to about $37-$38 a piece and keep losing.

Same here

Every time I find them for less than $30 each (shipped) I snatch them up.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Nah I'm full of shit, that thing is rad though. Bout to buy another 90, gotta even out my AK to SKS ratio. Is that an original stock? Never read about such, or if I did I didn't know what the fuck they were talking about anyways.
There was a guy on there that was moving to Thailand and dumping off dozens of crazy cool AKs, but he pulled the ads because they put a freeze on travel to that country.

He had several Poly's and a Mak91 along with some other super badass shit.