Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Also as your now only resident electrician I have to say daylight (or 5000k) light bulbs is only for psychopaths.

3000k is the way (bright wight or whatever they call it)

2700k is what we’re all used to as incandescent bulbs

4000k is white and pushing it to the psychopath realm

4500 and up is for hospitals, offices or Japanese bad guy techno-lairs

I'm half-Japanese bro. You know this.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I swear @mark23 this house is gonna kill me or knock out the rest of my teeth before I get done. Should I just burn it down now?

I went to wipe off a bit of dirt or something on the paint around the shower this morning. ALL the paint just came right off.

I needed a new toilet lid for the other bathroom. There's paint splatter all over the back of the toilet, the pedestal sink...the escutcheon is missing from the toilet fill valve and the other 2 from the sink aren't even screwed down.

So I've recaulked the shower and the pedestal sink, replaced 2 escutcheons, i have one more to do but I have to drive in some anchors first. I have to sand/prime/paint the shower and finish caulking around that area, caulk the toilet and the pedestal...

Everytime I find one thing to fix and get to fixing it, there's literally 3 or 4 other things I find.

/rant.

TY.

I feel better now.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I swear @mark23 this house is gonna kill me or knock out the rest of my teeth before I get done. Should I just burn it down now?

I went to wipe off a bit of dirt or something on the paint around the shower this morning. ALL the paint just came right off.

I needed a new toilet lid for the other bathroom. There's paint splatter all over the back of the toilet, the pedestal sink...the escutcheon is missing from the toilet fill valve and the other 2 from the sink aren't even screwed down.

So I've recaulked the shower and the pedestal sink, replaced 2 escutcheons, i have one more to do but I have to drive in some anchors first. I have to sand/prime/paint the shower and finish caulking around that area, caulk the toilet and the pedestal...

Everytime I find one thing to fix and get to fixing it, there's literally 3 or 4 other things I find.

/rant.

TY.

I feel better now.

Your new house sucks

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Who can do a rear conversion on a Saiga .410 for me? @noclevername?

What kind of stock should I go with? Fixed wood would be fine I guess. A triangle side folder would need a different receiver or mods to the existing receiver to lock the stock when folded? I'm still learning but all these triangle folder pics have me drooling...

View attachment 112150

You would have to remove old trunion, move trigger guard forward, cut 4 holes in the receiver, install new trunion, front latch and spring, and then install the stock.

hardest part is installing the new latch.