• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
holy shit 100 bucks?? What a score, musta been a FUDD that didn't know what he had

Nope.

Young man that was a felon who inherited a bunch of guns. He was really nervous about getting caught with them, so instead of having me consign them, I bought the whole collection dirt cheap.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Nope.

Young man that was a felon who inherited a bunch of guns. He was really nervous about getting caught with them, so instead of having me consign them, I bought the whole collection dirt cheap.
hell yeah nice man, bet it felt good walking away after the deal was done. Best feeling to me is getting a steal on something gun related, well that and getting dome from oio

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
hell yeah nice man, bet it felt good walking away after the deal was done. Best feeling to me is getting a steal on something gun related, well that and getting dome from oio
Felt bad for the kid. But he was upfront when he came to my table, said he was a felon for growing pot, he had inherited a bunch of guns and was scared to have them at his house. Showed some pictures, asked if I wanted to buy them since I had antique guns on my table. He said he only wanted $1500 for them, and asked if I could come pick them up from his house in Buckhead.

Most of them were in rough condition or reproductions. Except for the Remington. I sold them all for a tidy profit.

Only one I have left is the Remington. The Ivory grips alone are worth North of 1k. Had a handwritten letter With it that said it was shipped to a judge in Louisiana on Jan of 1860 and carried at the bench until his death in 1890

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I was born in Anaheim, moved away when I was a baby
I grew up by the Shenandoah Valley and lived in WV for a while. Moved to CA for a job and to race motorcycles. Big culture shock.

I fell back in love with guns out there, met my wife there, got married out there... Won't ever move back though.