Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
What is hotter? Smokin hotty driving a truck or smoking hotty afraid to drive a truck?

If i was younger and single this is the type of girl i would be after:

But My Wife now is a Mechanic and can do Body and Paint on Cars so Win Win for me.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Nice. One thing I worry about a little is relief and eye box, but a the price, I figure it's okay to gamble
eye relief is good on mine , i have one on a 300 ultra mag and never been hit yet , nikon scopes have great eye relief but they have went out of buiss.

Reactions: DeanMoriarty and 3x

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
If i was younger and single this is the type of girl i would be after:

But My Wife now is a Mechanic and can do Body and Paint on Cars so Win Win for me.
Great idea! No idea HOW that chick is still single!!

I’m gonna have to stalk...errr....FOLLOW her on IG and see if I can get a date with her!!

Kidding, I don’t have IG and have no intention of starting up that kind of craziness.
Although there is certainly an argument to be made for getting into whatever I’d need to in order to get into whatever she’s into...if you know what I mean...but that’s a huge time investment and since it takes all weekend just to catch up on the madness in this ONE thread, I should probably just go to a dating app or something like that. ‘Cause who’s got time for that shit, right???