• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
It's actually a good looking rifle, and he didn't sodomize it with Magpul furniture, which is rare nowadays. Too bad the way it's made is questionable.
IO and ATI. I’ve literally seen them both blow up first hand. Out of battery detonation.
The IO I watched blow up first mag, out of the box, brand new. Kaboooom

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Didn’t the owner of IO INC get sent to prison?
Not sure about him but the owner of HK Parts did, he’s currently serving time and his wife has been trying to keep the store afloat, I buy a lot from them and would hate to see them fold. Also the owner of TGI did, hence the reason these import AMD65s are so hawt

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Ok, I looked at it and from here it LOOKS normal. What about it is going to grenade itself? What would a rookie be looking for other than knowing the name is suspect?
I think the trunnions are cast, which is hard to get right. I believe that the way these are made means that rivets aren't properly pressed in. All this means a greater chance of losing headspace and catastrophic detonation. It can look totally fine, but it's what it's made of and how it's been made.

Yep, loosing headspace, soft bolts and trunnnions, cracked front and rear trunnions, light recoil springs, rivets egging the receiver holes..
No way would I buy one.

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Not sure about him but the owner of HK Parts did, he’s currently serving time and his wife has been trying to keep the store afloat, I buy a lot from them and would hate to see them fold. Also the owner of TGI did, hence the reason these import AMD65s are so hawt
What they going to jail for?