Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
@Jstegman1 did a pretty good recap, but I'll add:

@Jstegman1 is about to become Florida man after his GF/Future-wife got a new job. She also got a big unexpected bonus but is expected to return 1/4 of it.

@triplestack3 had another kid. He still posts pics of all his stuff, but not nearly as much as he used to. Low T?

@lesptr needs a new phone and mistook the Becky meme for me calling him Becky. He wanted to rumble for a minute, but now we're BFFs.

@Shemp is still trying to find himself. Every once in a while he'll show up, say something snarky, and then disappear again for a few months.

@Peanut Butter has been MIA lately. He does this from time-to-time but always finds his way back home.

@DeanMoriarty is new I think since you were banned. He's our resident carpenter (one of them) and fits in with the rest of us. @Blue bio balls brought him here. Speaking of @Blue bio balls he's still crazy.

@Jds556762 is neck deep in the NODS game and just keeps buying more stuff.

@Bigigloopt2 is now hardcore Fudd, but with flair. Recent purchase of M1A, but with an Aimpoint.

@Rabbit2047 is still Rabbit and loves old guns that were never practical even when they were current.

@Mr. Goodbar had a kid

@2Glocks sold his place and now has a legit farm. He is getting a new job. He's our resident "he has to do meth" guy as he does more than any of us do in a month in one day. His project list is unrivaled. Most of us have his hay-bail picture in the chicken-head.

I cant dispute any of those remarks. Accurate

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Wife wants to go antiquing today

also need to redo the floor in the pig shelter, and scoop the mule run, and clean the shop, and clean the carport, and clean the barn. Lots of family coming to see the place this week so I want it too be clean
I need to cut up a bunch of cardboard and cut down a small tree. NBD.
Might do some billing later.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Wife wants to go antiquing today

also need to redo the floor in the pig shelter, and scoop the mule run, and clean the shop, and clean the carport, and clean the barn. Lots of family coming to see the place this week so I want it too be clean

I know a spot in Watkinsville that's ballin. Antiques plus a ton of antique guns and military shit.

I will there for the next couple hours.