• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
you seen any Mauser HsC's around? I am also trying to locate one at a good price. MY grandpa brought one back from WWII but it was lost in the move....... I have his magazine for it tho

I am picking the guys collection tomorrow that has the Lugers and he has a couple mauser pistols, I will see what he has on them.

No interest in the numbers matching 1939 Luger I found you today?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I am picking the guys collection tomorrow that has the Lugers and he has a couple mauser pistols, I will see what he has on them.

No interest in the numbers matching 1939 Luger I found you today?
I offered $800, Mickey said he'd let me know but I never heard back and forgot to call back. May check with him tomorrow. Was the holster wear pretty terrible on that one side? Looked like it coulda been bare metal on the whole side of the gun from it... then again a luger is a luger

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Hello everyone. Thank you @dougiemac for lifting the ban 7 months early.

hope you all have been doing well. Lot of great things have happened and bad things on my end.

- My grandfather who is a Vietnam vet is now in hospice. We knew it would happen soon.
- My partner of 2 years passed yesterday of an accidental OD.

These things made me really realize how much I missed this community and the support and love

good notes:
- have a house
- get married in feb

I am truly sorry for my ODT shenanigans and once again, @noclevername for the stunt I pulled. I hope we are past in. I’ve missed you all.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015

hope you all have been doing well. Lot of great things have happened and bad things on my end.

- My grandfather who is a Vietnam vet is now in hospice. We knew it would happen soon.

These things made me really realize how much I missed this community and the support and love

good notes:
- have a house
- get married in feb

I am truly sorry for my ODT shenanigans and once again, @noclevername for the stunt I pulled. I hope we are past in. I’ve missed you all.
Welcome back, as far as I'm concerned (not that anyone asked) but there's no need to get into past history, that's between you and them and I'm of the opinion to let a man handle his business as he deems fit.

:yo:

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

good notes:
- have a house
- get married in feb

Your my secret Santa so I'll be awaiting my gifts, thanks