• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Powder springs road , Marietta,, one in Kennesaw, 2 in Cartesville. When I past by the one by me at 5 am .there is always no less than 15 cars inline.
I've discovered that the secret is calling in the order before I head over. The one in Kennesaw gets crazy, but the one I go to in Paulding county is a little more chill.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
im scared I’ll forget
One time we were waiting, they brought around some hushpuppy samples. They were DELICIOUS and had some dipping sauce that was amazing. So when we sat down I went to order some, and noticed an order only came with 2 or 3, thought that was kinda pricey but got two orders anyway. Well...the samples were about a quarter of the size of the ones youth menu lol. That would've been enough for a meal :roflmao:

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
HR Got back to me about my bonus, they added a clearly arbitrary date to the bonus announcement that says if you put your two weeks in on or before 12/9 you are not eligible.

What day did I turn my two weeks in? 12/9.

LOL fuck these guys, clearing off my comp and dropping it off today
They singled you out. I would file a complaint, since there were no conditions on prior years' bonuses. If nothing else, it will make a bit miserable while they answer the DOL questions.