• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
There always new stuff I’d like to have, but it seems my gun fund is now strictly an ammo fund. New gun is worthless without ammo.

And,...

I need small pistol primers damnit.
Same, although I have the luxury of zero free time for anything for myself. I'm laughably low on 9mm, but at the rate I'm going, it'll last me well into next year.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I’ve had a few transactions on ODT like that. People won’t pay reasonable prices for stuff but then raise the shit out of their listings. Such horse shit. The “gun community” is turning into a bunch of thieves.
In the boogaloo it’s just gonna be a bunch of gun owners shooting one another to try and poach their kit.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I’ve had a few transactions on ODT like that. People won’t pay reasonable prices for stuff but then raise the shit out of their listings. Such horse shit. The “gun community” is turning into a bunch of thieves.
In the boogaloo it’s just gonna be a bunch of gun owners shooting one another to try and poach their kit.

If anything goes bad, I got 10 rds of 124gr jhp to get me another players loadout