• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Hollywood hates bitches like us. They can't even pay a shit ass private to make sure the uniforms are correct. It would cost a few hundred bucks or 15 beers. They care so little that they don't even try. I would like to rape them all to death. Mr.s Garrison was right. Wrong target though.
A long time ago I thought to myself “I bet I could be hired as a military correspondent in Hollywood to square them away”

no one carries mags like that
Flip your stupid ass collar down
Your uniforms are too clean
Try looking down your sight
No one wears a groin protector except pussy marines
And on and on and on

then I got older and realized no one gives a fuck

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Hollywood hates bitches like us. They can't even pay a shit ass private to make sure the uniforms are correct. It would cost a few hundred bucks or 15 beers. They care so little that they don't even try. I would like to rape them all to death. Mr.s Garrison was right. Wrong target though.
Wasn't Gunnery Sgt R. Lee Ermey initially an advisor and ended up on film?

(Edited: I thought he was a Master Gunny, edited to change to Gunnery Sgt, Honorary)

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
The only one I was gonna keep, I lost in my first divorce.

All the others, I trade them for new ones. The orange one i knew I wasn't keeping it when I bought it, it wasn't loaded out the way I wanted and I couldn't afford what I wanted at the time. The BMW I would have maybe kept if it didn't spend so much time at the dealer under warranty.

This green one...she has a fighting chance...
I'm coming up on 10 years with the Porsche.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Frankly, I was disappointed when I could tell that the PzKfw VIe (Tiger for you casuals) in Saving Private Ryan was actually a modified T -34.