Zip code

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Looks like @Grunk got his winnings today.
Post office said Delevered (Hopefully to the right fucking address).
Post Pics when you can sir.
Evidently, the Post Office only brings packages to the house when me & Duke are not there to see them coming. Got the giveaway winnings from @Balthaz AND, @dial1911, your package came back from Memphis!

1st from @Balthaz:

Balthaz silver.jpg

Also included $10 cash but Suz snagged that before I even saw it. :pound:

@Balthaz, this copper Bald Eagle is incredible. My dream for years has been to do a road king in satin black with brown leather grips & seat & copper fuel, oil & brake lines. This would be perfect on a timing cover like below. Thanks again for all you do for SET.

Black Milwaukee Eight Timing Cover (motordog69.com)

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Due to budget constraints and a hint of nostalgia, the post office has gone back to using horses and carrier pigeons.
Now for the well-travelled package from @dial1911. It arrived at the perfect time. Suz is having a bad day, not because of the hip replacement, but because of flares from her lupus & fibromyalgia causing her intense pain.

He made Suz this beautiful monogrammed leather journal cover:

diall1911Journal (2).jpg

This is incredible, my friend. Suz has started keeping aa daily journal since getting home to track her improvement & this will just make it that much more special for her. I cannot thank you enough. Any specific care instructions or just usual leather care?

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Now for the well-travelled package from @dial1911. It arrived at the perfect time. Suz is having a bad day, not because of the hip replacement, but because of flares from her lupus & fibromyalgia causing her intense pain.

He made Suz this beautiful monogrammed leather journal cover:

View attachment 110247

This is incredible, my friend. Suz has started keeping aa daily journal since getting home to track her improvement & this will just make it that much more special for her. I cannot thank you enough. Any specific care instructions or just usual leather care?

Just the usual... keep it dry, shouldn't need conditioning because it's the suede stuff, and don't feed it after midnight.

Refill books are at Walmart.

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
Fuck USPS. They have had several packages in ATL for 4 days now and none of them have moved. The last one sat there for a week. And these fucking Husky floor liners I ordered from Amazon that have went to 3 different Amazon facilities are apparently being delivered by USPS...and they got transferred to USPS in ATL today.:mad:

Call and complain! I had to with my last order from opticsplanet.