Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
noclevername said:
@Fast306stang
autos.yahoo.com

Firefighters dissect Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
For a firefighter, the task of cutting into a modern automobile, complete with airbags, wiring and super-hard metals, is more difficult than it sounds. For an automotive enthusiast, seeing the damage caused to a 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 after it was ripped to shreds to train those...
autos.yahoo.com
autos.yahoo.com
Yep, saw that a few weeks ago. Sucky but the car was going to be destroyed anyway

Miss those days. We had a junkyard guy who would donate 2 cars per year for us to play with. Then we would douse with gas and throw flaming spear to ignite it, get nice and hot then try put out the flames. Good times

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Looks weird whatever it is
In my quest for AK mag knowledge, I ran across an article about mags being cut down to make tanker mags or added to for higher capacity like 40+ rounds.
The mags pictured in that article were several types but not all stamp.
That one you found looks like an All Stamp top end fitted to Yugo mag bottom end

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
In my quest for AK mag knowledge, I ran across an article about mags being cut down to make tanker mags or added to for higher capacity like 40+ rounds.
The mags pictured in that article were several types but not all stamp.
That one you found looks like an All Stamp top end fitted to Yugo mag bottom end
Well the bottom of chinos and yugos are the same, so it's probably just a cut down chino