Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@DeanMoriarty said:
There's a little gun store right by where I'm working in Blue Ridge called trigger time. May stop in and see what they don't have and I can't afford anyway after work

Thats Jon Clement. He used to have rough creek trader gun store up here. He just now got things together after his wife`s cancer and opened the pawn shop.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Hey, I'm in a red state.

Are you?

:behindsofa:

giphy.gif

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Gotta get a new job probably. This stay at home life isn't for me

I was a stay at home guy from April till Oct. Was furloughed with my company with hopes of returning. Well they turned me loose along with 1500 other. The day they released me I started my LLC as a handy man and can now stay in this area. Loved the time off. Got alot of honey do lists done. I could be a kept man no problem.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
@DeanMoriarty said:
There's a little gun store right by where I'm working in Blue Ridge called trigger time. May stop in and see what they don't have and I can't afford anyway after work

Thats Jon Clement. He used to have rough creek trader gun store up here. He just now got things together after his wife`s cancer and opened the pawn shop.
Stopped in today, bought an ammo can. He has a gas mask with all the shit in a big ass bag for 300 in there. I don't kno nuffin bout any of that tho, so that's all the info I have on it lol.