Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Can you hook me up with an MRI

Could have up until last Friday

I like you guys but you slow as fuck.

It's not tech's fault on long scan time. There are sequences for each body part/diagnosis that are determined by the radiologists and physicists and many factors determining the length of the sequence.

Hell I could run a shitty quality brain scan in 5.5 minutes or a super high quality one in 40.

Can you read them? I'm going to want someone else to look at mine. I don't really trust Army doctors.

Elbows are above my proficiency

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I want it to say what is fucked up so I can get my arm fixed. Having a dominant arm elbow being useless is a motherfucker. It hurts to wipe my ass. Has since 1 Nov.

Damn. Sorry to hear that... my biggest problem lately was a knee that didn't want to walk. That finally went away after a couple months.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Damn. Sorry to hear that... my biggest problem lately was a knee that didn't want to walk. That finally went away after a couple months.

I heard a couple pops and my arm went dead. Been bad since. It got old quick. I'll be happy when the MRI is done but I fear the resolution is still months away. I'll be fine. Still better than banging @AirOpsMgr 's mom.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
First red head crush.

Yep, I'm old.

ginger-thumb-autox420-11292.jpg

And Ginger over Maryann any day of the week BABY!
Not for me! But I figured out early in life that dark-haired, dark-eyed women gon be the death o me! :rip: