• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Romeo zero is literally all plastic, even the lens. It's quite possibly the worst reviewed red dot out there for it's price point.

The Venom is great but it doesn't have shake awake and other nice features that the HS does, but it's about $20-50 cheaper.

The Holosun is a good all arounder especially for being ~$200-250.

Trijicon obviously blows away the competition but it costs about as much as I spent on the gun and since it's a gun that isn't gonna get much action, it's not worth it.

Shield RMS is alright, but I'd go with Venom or Holosun before them

Members of the local swat team that use red dots on their pistols are all ditching the Trijicon and going with Holosun 507. The kid I shoot with from the team uses the eotech retical without the center dot. Damn he can shoot.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
and now we have someone who has vowed to do everything they can to either take it ALL away, even going as far as to appoint a gun control czar, or tax them into oblivion if they can't pass legislation via EO.

GREAT JOB

Some people just don’t get it.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
150 rounds dawg!!!

That's a decent price, from what I just read, it sounds like the stuff ain't exactly top-notch though. Good for practice. When I was an Appleseed instructor I had a ton of questionable 8x57 - one would fail to fire about every 5 or 6th shot. I'd take my K98 to a shoot and let folks have a go with it, talk about great ball and dummy practice! Nothing like a 98 to bring out flinch.