• Total voters

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
hey @DeanMoriarty I just drove by the tree at North side hospital.

That's a huge motherfucker!

There is a section of lights on it not working. I bet it's gonna be a pain in the ass to fix.
Holy shit!
They were all working before we left, I swung around the inside of that motherfucker for at least half a day fixing or replacing fucked up branches. There was an unlit section in the back, but all those branches were bad, and I didn't think you'd be able to see it from anywhere down below. I advised them never to use that tree again lol. I was curious if they'd lit it up yet or not. That sucks

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Romeo zero is literally all plastic, even the lens. It's quite possibly the worst reviewed red dot out there for it's price point.

The Venom is great but it doesn't have shake awake and other nice features that the HS does, but it's about $20-50 cheaper.

The Holosun is a good all arounder especially for being ~$200-250.

Trijicon obviously blows away the competition but it costs about as much as I spent on the gun and since it's a gun that isn't gonna get much action, it's not worth it.

Shield RMS is alright, but I'd go with Venom or Holosun before them

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Romeo zero is literally all plastic, even the lens. It's quite possibly the worst reviewed red dot out there for it's price point.

The Venom is great but it doesn't have shake awake and other nice features that the HS does, but it's about $20-50 cheaper.

The Holosun is a good all arounder especially for being ~$200-250.

Trijicon obviously blows away the competition but it costs about as much as I spent on the gun and since it's a gun that isn't gonna get much action, it's not worth it.

Shield RMS is alright, but I'd go with Venom or Holosun before them
I vote Holosun, I don't have one but I think they are really cool, and everyone that has one likes them