• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Temporary change until I build my VLTOR lower...

Just that Olight made the Mega upper front heavy, might go with a Surefire or Streamlight in the future with some kinda light mount, maybe even canted. (Should be lighter!) get it? Lighter... :roflmao:

RDS the VLTOR upper at that time, and slap the Burris back on the Mega.

View attachment 108766
View attachment 108765
If weight is a concern, get an Olight Valkyrie pistol light, flip it upside down and set it on top of the rail with a fixed front sight behind it to protect the buttons.
Or put the same Valkyrie on the far right side of the rail it it’s not a carry gun. image.jpg image.jpg

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I have a suicide gun, it's a Ruger Police Service Six.
I bought it off my best friend years ago, his girlfriend at the time gave it to him to get it out of the house because her husband had committed suicide with it the year before.
He was creeped out about it so I snagged it.
Not the gun’s fault.

I really liked that series of guns before the GP series replaced them.
I’ve had a 2-3/4” Speed Six in 9mm for over a dozen years. Great gun.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
MMMMMM Bacon
I made pork chops last night for my newly adopted “fam”. First time cooking for them, and they liked it.
Used rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and cinnamon, and cooked it all on the stove in a mixture of bacon fat and olive oil.

I must’ve accidentally done something right...

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I have a suicide gun, it's a Ruger Police Service Six.
I bought it off my best friend years ago, his girlfriend at the time gave it to him to get it out of the house because her husband had committed suicide with it the year before.
He was creeped out about it so I snagged it.

Wife still has the gun our son killed himself with. (her carry gun) I picked it up, it was pretty clean. SPD was real decent about getting it back to me.

My buddy David that shot himself in 2011 in Tulsa, that's a different story. The TPD released the gun back to his mom (she was in her 60s, nice lady) - her youngest son brought it to me to clean up. The dumbasses at TPD gave that gun back to that nice woman with it covered, I mean covered in blood and stuff. You seriously couldn't have got more blood on it if you submerged it in a bucket. I can't imagine what she thought when she saw it.

Still yet, it's a gun. David or Andrew would have killed themselves by some other means had those tools not been available.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Wife still has the gun our son killed himself with. (her carry gun) I picked it up, it was pretty clean. SPD was real decent about getting it back to me.

My buddy David that shot himself in 2011 in Tulsa, that's a different story. The TPD released the gun back to his mom (she was in her 60s, nice lady) - her youngest son brought it to me to clean up. The dumbasses at TPD gave that gun back to that nice woman with it covered, I mean covered in blood and stuff. You seriously couldn't have got more blood on it if you submerged it in a bucket. I can't imagine what she thought when she saw it.

Still yet, it's a gun. David or Andrew would have killed themselves by some other means had those tools not been available.
Still very sad .im sorry for you loss.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Yep I had a coworker at the gunshop I worked at get his brothers Taurus .357 6” back that he used to kill himself as well. Came in the evidence box, absolutely covered with blood and scalp and everything you could imagine. He couldnt bring himself to clean it so he gave it to me to help him out. I had to wash it in the sink and scrub every inch of it for hours to get it all out. He still has the revolver today

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Was this you're breakfast??? That's a high-T meal right there

Supper last night. Not much of a breakfast guy, protein bar and a cup of milk almost every single day as I drive to work.

I started cooking those onions/garlic/mushrooms with the deer a while back. Seems to be a natural fit, really goes well together. Pretty healthy, I would think.