• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I'm retired professionally now, I only dabble anymore.

Anybody remember The White Claw Challenge that was going around earlier? Whatever happened to that? @Jds556762's GERD healed up and the rest of us started eating lots more sushi and Mexican food? And somehow The Paper Plate Challenge arose from that and then @Hayata had to go on BP meds because of all the pictures?
White claw challenge ended in the finals which probably included Me, @Jstegman1 and @triplestack3

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
View attachment 108709

The most bad ass pistol I own ,it will make you a better shooter

I would have bought it already if I wasn't picking up a Canik Tp9sfx with freedomsmith trigger and 4 20rd mags later today.

I'm still thinking about it though.

Also the seller is the dude who sold me the busted WASR UF and never shipped me the original furniture and extra parts that he left in his truck during the meet.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I would have bought it already if I wasn't picking up a Canik Tp9sfx with freedomsmith trigger and 4 20rd mags later today.

I'm still thinking about it though.

Also the seller is the dude who sold me the busted WASR UF and never shipped me the original furniture and extra parts that he left in his truck during the meet.

Yeah... If he screwed you once, I wouldn't trust him again

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
A couple buddies saying they have issues is far different than generically stating all Tavors are crap and unreliable. It almost seems like someone wants attention.
I did hear that IWI had a lot of accuracy issues and POI shift with Tavors. That's why release was pushed back several times, and IWI finally gave up fixing it.