Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I'm talking about other weapons in the future.
just throw the SBR lower as hard as you can into the back of your attic and let somebody years down the road find it and it'll be like "grandpappy's old thompson we found in the attic... is it registered?" and low and behold it will be and you'll make someone 40 years from now really happy

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
You don’t have to engrave UNLESS you’re selling it as an NFA item.....

That's the other part I'd read was only engraving if selling it (as NFA). Lots of confusion on that though from research I'd done in the past.

My point to Stang was why take it off the registry to just sell as a normal Geissele lower? Seems having that lower SBR sitting around would be worth keeping.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That's the other part I'd read was only engraving if selling it (as NFA). Lots of confusion on that though from research I'd done in the past.

My point to Stang was why take it off the registry to just sell as a normal Geissele lower? Seems having that lower SBR sitting around would be worth keeping.

A lower does me no good without an upper and mags. If I sell it, that means I'm out of the AR game. That will let me focus back on AKs again.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Because a buyer wouldn’t want to want for a form 4....that’s why you remove it and sell it as a title 1 firearm

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code

gay.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
@triplestack3 did you say you wear a size large in the german parka department?