Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
X39 does not use AK mags because it is not rock and lock. But you can shave the rear lug on a Magpul mag, cut a hole for a mag release and use it. Cannot find YT video about now.
More info on the Bren 2

Yeah, I saw that video. It looks pretty badass for sure.

Even if I did get a x39 and wanted to use Magpul AK mags, I'd still have to stock up on those and then modify every single one of them, lol. I'm set for x39 rifles right now. If I got a Bren 2 I'd probably sell my 11.5" Noveske pistol build and maybe another AR. I definitely prefer even the OG Bren to an AR.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
How many micheal Vick haters in here? So I can go ahead and ignore you

Fuck Michael Vick. If I saw that motherfucker hanging off of a cliff I'd stomp his fingers and watch him fall. I wouldn't sign a petition to stop him from being a fucking honorary pro bowl captain though.

RSweat91

Hunter
Dec 4, 2019
Blackshear, GA
Zip code
So...anybody got one of those Underfolders for trade yet? I thought this thread was supposed to help me find one?!?

Just kidding fellas, just had to find the last page on here. Apparently it takes about 2 days for this thread to rack over 40 pages in comments. Lol.

Hope you fellas enjoy your Saturday.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So...anybody got one of those Underfolders for trade yet? I thought this thread was supposed to help me find one?!?

Just kidding fellas, just had to find the last page on here. Apparently it takes about 2 days for this thread to rack over 40 pages in comments. Lol.

Hope you fellas enjoy your Saturday.

Yeah, keep checking in on us, you never know when @Peanut Butter might decide to get rid of all of his stuff, or @gaigeboyd might get the itch to have something different...

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
But, didn't Century Arms discontinue them or did I get a bad batch of information?
I’m not really sure to be honest. I am pretty sure they don’t make the Ak63D anymore, which I think was milled.

edit: I see where people are saying it is discontinued. If so that’s a shame. It’s nice for the money.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Not too bad for what it is honestly. Ain’t no other way to get one like that and at least you’ve got a real deal import kit and import barrel.
This is precisely why I’ve never owned an AR I didn’t build myself. Sure it cost a lot, but I got EXACTLY what I wanted instead of having to swap parts out and deal with someone else’s bullshit.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
That Mak is nice man. Did you have to permanently remove the lower handguard retainer for those grips? I believe I may be referring to the Zhukov handguards.
No I did not. Not with the MOE model. No mods to the rifle. Stock and gas tube went on perfect, but the LHG required A LOT of trimming of polymer and the heat shield. And then I beat the shit out of it with a hammer to squeeze it in. Works great :D

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
That Mak is nice man. Did you have to permanently remove the lower handguard retainer for those grips? I believe I may be referring to the Zhukov handguards.
The M70AB2 I have came with Hogue lower HG, and was missing that retainer. Had to find one so I could put BFPU Balkan War HGs on it. But I’m keeping it a temporary piece so I can swap in any HGs I have.