• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So I gotta know:

Why the actual FUCK would anyone - much less a company called ‘Specialty Defense’ - make an single M4 mag pouch, and call it a speed reload pouch, when you need two hands and the strength of the Hulk to get a mag INTO the pouch, and almost that to get it back out again...

image.jpg image.jpg
Are these things famous for shrinkage, or did I just get a fucked up one, or is there a way to fix this???

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I've got a "random color" light on the way also... i like my last one. Although after a few years on my key chain, it finally died.
I bought a decent little light last year for my son’s keychain when we gave him the keys to his first car.
He never used it. No idea what happened to it.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
So I gotta know:

Why the actual FUCK would anyone - much less a company called ‘Specialty Defense’ - make an single M4 mag pouch, and call it a speed reload pouch, when you need two hands and the strength of the Hulk to get a mag INTO the pouch, and almost that to get it back out again...

View attachment 108538 View attachment 108539
Are these things famous for shrinkage, or did I just get a fucked up one, or is there a way to fix this???

On a scale of 1 to 10, how are your JB Weld skills?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just got a package ship notification from Bonesteel Arms. Ordered my brace July 8th.. customer got his e filed form 1 stamp approved before I got the brace in....

So if anyone needs a m82 brace holler at your Rabbit.
Welded thread protector removed and Krink break installed. Still debating if I want to add a triangle brace to it or just get a rear sling swivel and rock it as a pistol.

View attachment 108540

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Anybody have an extra AK Recoil Spring Lying around for sale?
I do not what to break up a couple of Restore packs i have just for one spring.

I do. I can't tell you anything about it. My brother gave it to me a and I can't remember what he said about it. I think its a factory one he replaced out of his Draco?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Welded thread protector removed and Krink break installed. Still debating if I want to add a triangle brace to it or just get a rear sling swivel and rock it as a pistol.

View attachment 108540

Funny you should mention wanting brace....

It's not a triangle brace, but its a left side folder.