Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
It's a little easier if we have a bench and we can lay all the guns down facing downrange. We didn't have that here...so he'd shoot, walk up and check his target and turn around and walk back toward us with the rifle/shotgun lowered still at the ready.

The last time we had a bench and a lane, private property. My target fell when I was shooting. I laid my rifle down, safety on and walked downrange to fix my target. I turn around and he's got my rifle shouldered, aiming at the target I put up and I looked up to see him as I crossed in front of him. I about shat myself.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
yall got any good recommendations for WW1/WW2/Nam movies to watch? Something off the beaten path, I've watched all the mainstream stuff
Not war, but The Big Lift is a great movie about the Berlin Airlift. Learned things I didn't know about it.
Released within a year of the Lift, all of the support military roles were played by the actual people, and it was filmed in all four sectors of Berlin (think about that one). Years before the Wall.

Years ago, I bought a 12-DVD set of 50 movies "Combat Classics" (most b&w). Have only watched a half dozen so far. That one's by far my favorite.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
It's a little easier if we have a bench and we can lay all the guns down facing downrange. We didn't have that here...so he'd shoot, walk up and check his target and turn around and walk back toward us with the rifle/shotgun lowered still at the ready.

The last time we had a bench and a lane, private property. My target fell when I was shooting. I laid my rifle down, safety on and walked downrange to fix my target. I turn around and he's got my rifle shouldered, aiming at the target I put up and I looked up to see him as I crossed in front of him. I about shat myself.

It only goes bang if you pull the trigger. Don't be skeered.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Didn’t know people were still using CLP as a lube.
While it was intended to be a cleaner, lube, and protectant, it doesn’t do any of those things well. It being asked to do too much.

I do use it as a cleaner when that is all that’s in reach, but I wipe it off and apply a better lubricant after each cleaning.
this ...... I use CLP to clean and slip200 to lube.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I didn't really enjoy my ARs and suppressor like I thought I would. I like my Hungarian SBR bc it's short and loud AF. Am I a Communist now?

Need to drill a hole in thre side of that AR charging handle. Helps a lot with giving the gas a place to go. Stays somewhat cleaner too.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
PSA AR15... Trying to figure out value. $550 sound good? 16 inch barrel.

It's got a cheap red dot, Harris style bipod, and red lense flashlight with a pressure switch.

If Armslist was still a thing I would post it there for $750 and be done with it. But as to realistic sales value I am lost.
I could get an AK for that turd
Ship it to me and I'll send you the results back in a few weeks.
I'm patient and have a pretty back drop plus jeddak says I have a good location