• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I like TREXArms a lot for kydex. They ship stupid fast (at least in my experience) everything has always been as ordered. Never had a rough edge or screw back out. The only real downside is they’re limited to “popular” platforms (Glocks,M&P,P320 Etc) ANRDesign is another great option. Bottom line is I’ve been through most holster companies and I stick to those two brands.

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
I like TREXArms a lot for kydex. They ship stupid fast (at least in my experience) everything has always been as ordered. Never had a rough edge or screw back out. The only real downside is they’re limited to “popular” platforms (Glocks,M&P,P320 Etc) ANRDesign is another great option. Bottom line is I’ve been through most holster companies and I stick to those two brands.

@Bigigloopt2 gotcha, I was more so asking if anyone knew the difference between the Micro and MARS?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Be a great Christmas present for him, @Fast306stang. Along with instructions done as little drawings of a man spitting on the grill marked with a red circle & slash & using the spray bottle marked ✔

Think he'll listen?

I was telling @DeanMoriarty how I have to stand up the menu and table advertisements around my plate to protect my food whenever we go out to eat and I get stuck sitting across from him