• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Overalls today. Slapping some finish on the chicken tractor this AM. Gonna close all the doors and kill some brain cells while I’m at it

View attachment 107272
I wish I was smoll enuf to fit in your little pocket so I could go with you everywhere all over the farm. I could hand you pencils, or goldfish crackers. We would be best friends

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I wish I was smoll enuf to fit in your little pocket so I could go with you everywhere all over the farm. I could hand you pencils, or goldfish crackers. We would be best friends

This is my new dream!

"2Glocks, why do you keep putting crackers and thimbles of beer in your pocket?"

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Hot Link Me

I'm gonna make some more - these were a bastardization of a Middle East hot link that uses a ton of cumin and hot pepper. I love them, but the collagen casings are a little tough (not bad, but I'm picky) - and they didn't take the smoke as well as natural.
My buddy is wanting some firey ones so I'll make another batch with a boatload of those habaneros I dried a while back.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I'm gonna make some more - these were a bastardization of a Middle East hot link that uses a ton of cumin and hot pepper. I love them, but the collagen casings are a little tough (not bad, but I'm picky) - and they didn't take the smoke as well as natural.
My buddy is wanting some firey ones so I'll make another batch with a boatload of those habaneros I dried a while back.
i might have a couple ghost peppers left ? if the frost has not killed them

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Not yet. Thinking maybe a 92x for me and then maybe a regular G43 for her so that we can swap slides and frames around between the 48's and the 43.

Yeah, I don't think that'll slide this time. :(
Need me to drop a tree on your apartment? Apparently that’s how you get new gunz

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
$375 SKS
Rare bird

I think I've seen more Albanian SKS than Romanian and they ain't many Albanians floating around