• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You’re probably right, only basis I have are from posts that I‘ve seen obviously.
Thanks for the meeting offer but I’ve been through that and some southern stuff doesn’t sit well with me (yes I know we’re in the south, I’ve been here on/off since 1990, but some ignorant shit I will never embrace)
There are multiple reasons I won’t make the effort. I don’t like envious people, I don’t like and don’t have time for bullshit inferiority or superiority complexes. Some might think I’m stubborn or strange or weird especially since I spend 1/4-1/3 of my time overseas and so I’m able to evaluate things at a different level and I don’t do well with local conformist bullshit, whatever it might be.
I have friends, family and employees at various levels of education, income, intelligence, etc. but to me a good person is not defined by any of those. There are good people and complete assholes at all levels, and those can change quickly based on different factors, needs and expectations.
We all gauge and assess things differently. That’s the conflict.
Very fair assessment, generally speaking.

The great thing about this SET group (Some of the guys don’t visit this thread often, if ever) is that MOST of the time we are united by our common appreciation of firearms, good food, and good times.
At one of our get-togethers there’s not a lot of ‘conformist bullshit’. Just nice guys hanging out and either shooting, or having a beer, or something like that. I haven’t seen anyone get rude to anyone else at any of the m&g’s I’ve been to.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Here we see @Bigigloopt2 feeding the boys those red hot memes

giphy.gif

@Fast306stang @mark23

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Very fair assessment, generally speaking.

The great thing about this SET group (Some of the guys don’t visit this thread often, if ever) is that MOST of the time we are united by our common appreciation of firearms, good food, and good times.
At one of our get-togethers there’s not a lot of ‘conformist bullshit’. Just nice guys hanging out and either shooting, or having a beer, or something like that. I haven’t seen anyone get rude to anyone else at any of the m&g’s I’ve been to.

I’m a happy drunk.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I don't want to ruin the fantasy

Here is the data I've compiled on @mark23 from stalking "talking to" him

1. He is 5 feet 1.5 inches
  2. He weighs 115lbs
  3. He has long black hair, but curiously, his eyebrows are red?
  4. He only wears clothing from Eddie Bauer and REI
  5. He only wears Keen shoes or Velcro sandals.
  6. He owns 3 guns, 2 of them are .22 shorts and the other is a .50 BMG.
  7. He grew up in Texas herding cattle but does not eat beef
  8. He is currently employed by the Mayor of Gainesville as his "Consultant Guy For All Things"
  9. He helped overthrown the government of a small, South American Country while he was in college.

He is seriously a mystery.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Here is the data I've compiled on @mark23 from stalking "talking to" him

1. He is 5 feet 1.5 inches
  2. He weighs 115lbs
  3. He has long black hair, but curiously, his eyebrows are red?
  4. He only wears clothing from Eddie Bauer and REI
  5. He only wears Keen shoes or Velcro sandals.
  6. He owns 3 guns, 2 of them are .22 shorts and the other is a .50 BMG.
  7. He grew up in Texas herding cattle but does not eat beef
  8. He is currently employed by the Mayor of Gainesville as his "Consultant Guy For All Things"
  9. He helped overthrown the government of a small, South American Country while he was in college.

He is seriously a mystery.

That's all mostly correct

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
You’re probably right, only basis I have are from posts that I‘ve seen obviously.
Thanks for the meeting offer but I’ve been through that and some southern stuff doesn’t sit well with me (yes I know we’re in the south, I’ve been here on/off since 1990, but some ignorant shit I will never embrace)
There are multiple reasons I won’t make the effort. I don’t like envious people, I don’t like and don’t have time for bullshit inferiority or superiority complexes. Some might think I’m stubborn or strange or weird especially since I spend 1/4-1/3 of my time overseas and so I’m able to evaluate things at a different level and I don’t do well with local conformist bullshit, whatever it might be.
I have friends, family and employees at various levels of education, income, intelligence, etc. but to me a good person is not defined by any of those. There are good people and complete assholes at all levels, and those can change quickly based on different factors, needs and expectations.
We all gauge and assess things differently. That’s the conflict.

That's a really weird way to respond to someone inviting you to a meet and greet