• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
That's something I am not up to date on. From what I read, the earnest money just shows that's she's not going to flake on the deal and that amount is applied to her closing and prepaids? I didn't think that money was supposed to come to me? It's $2K...
Earnest money lasts until the due diligence period ends. Once that period closes, you have a right to the money if the plug gets pulled. That's the super simple version.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Good gravy I have got some stuff do get done around the property that I have been putting off.

• Build two chicken tractors for the bantams
  • Redo the back pasture fencing
  • Build a mobile tractor for my rabbit
  • Disassemble the pig pen from the old house and set it up at the new house
    • Construct new Pig shelter
  • Scoop all the mule poop in their pasture and spread it around the yard
  • Fix on the barn doors that came loose somehow?
  • Organize my workshop, My shelves are finally here so I can get stuff off the ground
  • Make a dump run of shit that has accumulated already and stuff we are trashing from the move
  • Take out some smaller trees that are right by the house

I should have had a kid when I was 10 so I could have a 16 year old out there helping me with all this shit now lmao.

Send help and stimulants.
Damn, I’d love to just hang out and help you with some of those projects!

But for the moment I’m hogtied to getting the rest of my shit out of the house. (Ex got more reasonable at one point, so I have a month to get the crap out of the basement and garage, but this Saturday everything has to be out of the living areas.)

I’m realizing just how much of this stuff I don’t really need. I should go on a selling spree and lighten the load significantly.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

giphy.gif

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I gotta say in @Blue bio balls defense, this is a SOLID plan!
I ditched the tool belt 20 years ago for a tool bag, and I use a tiny pouch that’ll hold a few screws and drill bits. That’s it.
Also, I’ve seen plenty of electricians who wear their tools belts while putting in undercabinet lights - and they totally fuck up the fronts of the cabinets in the process.

So of course it depends on what you’re doing, but for my purposes, the bag is the kingpin.
I wear a tape on my pocket, and a pencil in my hat/ear lol. Everything else is scattered about

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Fighting an asymmetric guerrilla war against an occupying force taught me alot. One of the biggest lesson was speed ttrumps armor
Well, I have neither, so I’ll just be the dead body dumped on top of the trench to collect bullets...

Is a K-Pot of any use? I gots one of them...