Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
There is a 1941 on a table. I offered the guy $1200 but he said he wasn't sure he wanted to sell cause he can't replace it.
Funny, I was thinking earlier how much I’d spend on one and That’s exactly what I would offer. Well that’d be my Max. Really trying get one for 1000

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
i only chase escaped animals once, they on their own if the bust out again
Yeah, but now the WHOLE WORLD around you knows who they belong to, and you’ll get no rest till you put them back in your fence.

I grew up with cows.

Stupid fucking creatures good for beef and leather only.
They always picked the most miserable days to pop through the fence and roam around the countryside. And since they were Simmental breed, they were too expensive to write off, and too different from the cows around us for the neighbors to not notice.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Yeah, but now the WHOLE WORLD around you knows who they belong to, and you’ll get no rest till you put them back in your fence.

I grew up with cows.

Stupid fucking creatures good for beef and leather only.
They always picked the most miserable days to pop through the fence and roam around the countryside. And since they were Simmental breed, they were too expensive to write off, and too different from the cows around us for the neighbors to not notice.

Had to go look that one up.... Swiss cows... fancy. And probably on time.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Rabbit2047 send me more pics of the trench

Met with the real estate agent today, she's got someone interested in the house and they coming to look at it tomorrow before we list it. Iunno though, I kinda want to see if there will be a bidding war.
@Axeman, get ready. @Jstegman1 is about to do another trench gun deal with @Rabbit2047 so you can have 2 soon.