• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I’m about to, I’m calling vets to see if I can get one out here to tranq them. I’ll winch em in to the damn truck bed at this point lol
If you’ve got a barn with stables to put them in, I’d suggest spending the night in there with them. Maybe that’ll help you bond with them.

Either that or shoot the leader in front of the other two to show them you’re the new boss.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
If you’ve got a barn with stables to put them in, I’d suggest spending the night in there with them. Maybe that’ll help you bond with them.

Either that or shoot the leader in front of the other two to show them you’re the new boss.

Im gonna call you “plan-daddy” from now on cause both of those are gold lol

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’m gonna get nods now

justification: animal searching at night
If you still lived down here by me I would 100% have hit you up last night with nods to search. If you still end up SOL this weekend we can probably look. I’ve got nice GPS and stuff too so we can mob out hard and not pay too much attention to our path since I have track-panning and stuff

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
If you still lived down here by me I would 100% have hit you up last night with nods to search. If you still end up SOL this weekend we can probably look. I’ve got nice GPS and stuff too so we can mob out hard and not pay too much attention to our path since I have track-panning and stuff
My man! You need to come up and hit the WMA trail at night, shit was awesome last night even without nods