• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
I have to wear contacts to see far away, but then I have to wear reading glasses to see up close. If I don't wear my contacts, my up close vision is fine.

But they have 4 lense contacts now that so you don't have to wear readers. I didn't know to ask about them during my last eye exam.

Do you wear contacts or glasses?
fag..

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
I have to wear contacts to see far away, but then I have to wear reading glasses to see up close. If I don't wear my contacts, my up close vision is fine.

But they have 4 lense contacts now that so you don't have to wear readers. I didn't know to ask about them during my last eye exam.

Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither, never had to and probably won't if I have a say. Just have to hold things a bit away to read fine print in the last years or so.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Yeah man. You're handling it well for real. I'd be upset if it was me. They'll turn up though I expect...

yeah they’ll show up,everyone around here has horses, we’ve been getting calls from people down the road we’ve never met telling us they are keeping an eye out! Great little spot to be to lose em for sure!