Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk how is Suz doing?
Thanks for asking @Rabbit2047. She is doing well. She can sit herself up, move to the edge of the bed & use a walker to get to a chair & sit in it for a couple of hours before the pain gets too bad.

Big surprise today. They are moving Suz to the Rehab center in Madison now. She'll call me when she's there & settled so we can figure out the ropes. Evidently, Madison would only good the bed until today, so it is either move now or pick a different rehab center. The place in Madison gets great reviews & I can visit her there. Most inpatient rehabs are strictly no visitor at all, Our neighbors know 2 people who have done rehab there & sing it's praises.

I wish Piedmont had communicated better with us. I'm s little freaked out that they're moving her without me there but realistically there's probably nothing I could do anyway. I only found out because one of her nurses called me before Suz had a chance. Met him the other day. navy corpsman who became a nurse after getting out. He's been really good to her & stepped in when he recognized the signs that I was done with the snot nose 20 something year old social worker who said she didn't have to tell me anything & she didn't think I should be visiting my wife anyway.