• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
With all due respect, your actions and the things you say/do speak otherwise. That’s my opinion it is not up for debate.
That’s odd because you‘ve just seen my posts, you’ve never heard me say anything nor seen me do anything so you have no basis of claiming any of those.
But maybe you got me there since although I currently employ 3 blacks, 2 asians, 1 indian, 8 or 9 hispanics and the rest white I admit to not having a single ginger employee.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Oh, the election is over? Yeah, go ahead and make the announcement. -Pfizer

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Oh, the election is over? Yeah, go ahead and make the announcement. -Pfizer

It's sort of the obvious approach TBH.
MSM would discredit any vaccine produced as unsafe or not properly tested and Pfizer would simply not be able to sell as much. With Biden looking like the next President, his stamp of approval would mean that all the naysayers would feel safe taking it. Crazy, I know, but that's how a lot of people think.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
It's sort of the obvious approach TBH.
MSM would discredit any vaccine produced as unsafe or not properly tested and Pfizer would simply not be able to sell as much. With Biden looking like the next President, his stamp of approval would mean that all the naysayers would feel safe taking it. Crazy, I know, but that's how a lot of people think.

Much like how these masks are a lot like the "duck and cover" drills from the cold war.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
:biggrin2:
How can I tell apart steelcore Chinese ammo from lead core? Pull and cut?
I do not particular care for Chinese ammo (sold a lot while back), but wondering if I want to keep it?
I use a Neodymium Magnet on them.
Not the best stuff but it goes boom every time and makes things leave you alone quickly.
Just clean weapon good and all OK.
The old stuff I have (Copper Washed) is just as accurate as some of the more modern ammo (same technology as new stuff LOL) just is Corrosive and I shoot Corrosive all the time out of my Milsurps.
Actually I shoot this stuff up first as I only Paid .05c to .07c a round, and that price like today was based on how much you bought, back in the Day, and if you ran out you could pick up a 20 round box at local gun shop for 1.59 to 1.79 in a pinch.