Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I went to flip a breaker and all I found was this strange looking black piece of plastic and metal.
View attachment 106072
I am a black Piece of Plastic and metal remover, so Sir please do not panic I will be along shortly to rid you of said Evil Power Draining Device at no charge but just for today.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
None of them are!
Even those with storylines somewhat close (Dr. No, Goldfinger, ...) aren't. That one's as 'true' as any of them - at least it admits it. (At least it uses Bacarrat, not Texas Hold'Em!)
And all those 'Bond gadgets' from "Q" (Q branch), they're what Fleming would "expect from the CIA".

Thin ice mister.... I love the Bond series. Whenever they would run back to back on tv, dad and I would veg out and watch them all. Every single time.

I know the movies aren’t as good as the books, they never are.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Wonder if I can spend 120.00 on taco bell and what that would look like
I can shoot you a picture of my toilet from yesterday and show you.
Not Pleasant with lots a Chunks, Interesting smell, between rotten meat and sewage smell, you will also find out if your fart fan works too so great test of that system as well..

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
I guess Biden 'winning' didn't stop the hate after all...

Oh yeah, black men know how to handle their women.
I would say it's a moral thing rather than color/creed issue. We are talking about the BLM movement and Biden supporters here after all.

At any rate the civil war we all are expecting to see might not even include the groups (constitutionalist/conservatives) we think after all.

Last edited: