Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Taking an Epsom salt bath. Stang, want to come over?

Yes! It's been one of those days.

20201105_172632.jpg

Had to get a jump after work. Got home, won't start again. 4.8V on the battery. Dealer 6 miles away wants me to drive it over so they can test the battery in the car. I can't jump it again. Call roadside assistance, they tell me the tow isn't covered and they wouldn't get the car to the dealer until after hours anyway which means I have to take off work tomorrow, I'm supposed to make banana pudding for 17 ppl for our cookout. Plus I'm not keen on getting towed bc my car is so low.

I pulled the battery and took it up there myself, explained the situation and they covered it under warranty for me. 2 years old with 23K miles, it should be covered anyway but I wasn't sure how it was gonna go down since I didn't have the car there.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

View attachment 105754

Had to get a jump after work. Got home, won't start again. 4.8V on the battery. Dealer 6 miles away wants me to drive it over so they can test the battery in the car. I can't jump it again. Call roadside assistance, they tell me the tow isn't covered and they wouldn't get the car to the dealer until after hours anyway which means I have to take off work tomorrow, I'm supposed to make banana pudding for 17 ppl for our cookout. Plus I'm not keen on getting towed bc my car is so low.

I pulled the battery and took it up there myself, explained the situation and they covered it under warranty for me. 2 years old with 23K miles, it should be covered anyway but I wasn't sure how it was gonna go down since I didn't have the car there.

Once a 12v batt is discharged below 50%, they are toast. 6v batteries are a little more forgiving.

273cfcbc437b97f81e6ae6376b44fa9a.jpg

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

View attachment 105754

Dang... that's a craptastic battery right there... under 2 years?!

At least they took care of it.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Oh yeah. I can't believe it started the first time.

Tacos and Ritas @mark23

Wanna come over?

Julie just told me to stop flirting with you, so you got me in trouble again.

View attachment 105757

I’d love to come over.
And she’s been jealous of me since we first met.
I have that effect on women.

(No idea)