• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
IF we keep the Senate. And with Trump gone, Reps will approve everything Pres Harris tells them to.
They approves Sotomayor and Kagan
I'm not so sure anymore. That was before the Kavanaugh hit job. McConnell seems to be in fuck you mode since then. I never thought I'd see that. Same with Lindsey Graham. I truly believe the bullshit lies during the Kavanaugh hearings is what turned him into a Trump supporter. A lot of bridges were burned by the insanity of that whole process.

One thing I want to urge everyone in Georgia to do is stay focused & be sure to vote in the Senate runoff for Kelly Loeffler. I am really pissed at the GA GOP for not sorting things out & running either Loeffler or Jones instead of both. I believe either one could have won a clear victory. That's what party leadership is supposed to do--keep you from shooting yourself in the foot. Especially if this thing gets called for Biden, a Republican controlled Senate is the only (admittedly weak) set of brakes we have. And Democrats are going to pour money into this runoff.

DON'T BE COMPLACENT! DON'T JUST BITCH. TAKE ACTION WHERE WE CAN!

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Also, here’s my day. Met @Jstegman1 for posters and upside down machine. Cut fell tree at FIL house. Mulched leaves, blew leaves and roof off.
944f731571fe04693dca0483d7d6fa39.jpg

Well, there’s your problem.
7b53895cf9b8910626f261663d8104b2.jpg

Soon to be BTU’s!
8fc1b59fb6c5c3b346f76badc8694b07.jpg

Perch.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk how’s Suz? How are you?
Thanks for asking @Peanut Butter. She's still in a lot of pain. But they already have her up using a walker for short trips across the room. The next step will be like a 3 week inpatient rehab facility. I assume in Athens. The hardest part of that will be this will be the longest we've been apart since sometime in the 80s. But she's still fighting & working to keep her spirits up.

We talk 4 or 5 times a day, but I'm not going over everyday. We both know I've got to rest up for when she comes home because we don't know right now exactly how mobile she'll be. I have a doctor's appointment next Monday & I'm hoping to find out if there is anything we can do to keep me from getting fatigued so quickly.

thanks everyone for the kind thoughts, words & prayers. Still a lot of uncertainty & scary stuff, but we are together & still moving forward. I love this woman. She is such a strong partner.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
If 3rd party had voted R, would it have been enough for a clear victory? I haven't been keeping up with the numbers...

P.S. Don't shoot me, I'm just asking a question.

59K votes for Jorg in GA. If all of them would have voted for Trump then yes. But there’s no saying for sure if they would have voted at all or voted for Biden instead