KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Why did you wait so late?
Literally 7 minutes in and out in Woodstock. The last 4 days I tried “early voting” there were no less than 300+ people in the line everyday regardless of what time I went lol. Crazy that on Election Day it was a ghost town and probably the best experience of my whole 2020 year

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Literally 7 minutes in and out in Woodstock. The last 4 days I tried “early voting” there were no less than 300+ people in the line everyday regardless of what time I went lol. Crazy that on Election Day it was a ghost town and probably the best experience of my whole 2020 year

Yes but not surprising, you're known for living on the edge lol

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

I wonder what the polling places look like in Monroe Co today... but I'm not interested enough to go check. Early voting was in and out. Literally no line/no waiting.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I took off today. I mean, I've asked my coworkers if they need help with anything, nobody has anything, and I asked my supervisor who in turn told me it's not his job to find me work? BC part of the appraisal is showing initiative and he can't max out my appraisal on that section if he has to find me work.

Oooooooooooooook. :thumb:

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I took off today. I mean, I've asked my coworkers if they need help with anything, nobody has anything, and I asked my supervisor who in turn told me it's not his job to find me work? BC part of the appraisal is showing initiative and he can't max out my appraisal on that section if he has to find me work.

Show some initiative and pick up a broom :)

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

No wonder you stay drunk