• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Oh damn, that’s what I paid for it, what would be an actual price to list it at (I started at 750 and am hoping for a Christmas miracle lol)

I might be willing buy this pistol from you, but I need to look around around, as I need a AK74 and a AK47 underfolder as well. Might be a Christmas miracle after all... LOL.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Just in the back row disassembling and inspecting your FAL small parts, taking well angled pics trying to stack parts together for the right shot. Asking your neighbor if that proof stamp on the barrel looks like a crown or an eagle.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Somebody fill me in on the SP5Ks... I have one that I bought a year or so during the first "release"... are they selling them again with a threaded barrel and paddle mag release?
They’re selling the SP5 full size 8.5” barrel pistol with tri lug, paddle release, etc. pretty much true to original. 2800.00 ish in the auction world and climbing.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Pictures arent to great on that, but is it just me or do those welds on that cocking tube look haggard AF?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I’m late to the HK discussion (just got off work).

I was issued both a G36K and a G36C years ago, circa 2001. The absolute WORST working rifle I have ever held in my hands! Wouldn’t hold a zero for shit with the OEM duel optic scope/red dot imbedded in the carry handle. To a HKs credit they replaced the sight system with a full Picatinny rail with pistol like peep sights, useless for rifle work. No worries Aimpoint M3s we’re attached...drive on. Still wouldn’t Hold a zero. I mean like a 12 MOA shift from day to day. Completely useless beyond room distance once the rifle warmed up from shooting.

I believe the issue was finally narrowed down to a steel barrel imbedded in a polymer trunnion = clown like accuracy. I quickly racked mine and opted for a good old Colt M4.

The G36 was a very good looking rifle, CHF barrel that was finished like a fine piece of art, clear polymer 30 round mags before anybody made a clear polymer mag with built in the mag body couplers, simple to field strip/maintain.....and as accurate as a sling shot at 100 meters.

Has the G36 been upgraded in the last 20 years? I really don’t have a clue. But if it still rocks the steel/polymer - barrel/trunnion like receiver combo.....I wouldn’t give a small pile is steaming owl shit for one.

Last edited:

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
That looks very SDish! Beautiful PDW there!

Thanks! I'd love to go full SD... or at least slap one of my 9mm cans on it. Problem is the barrel came with no attachment options and the damn machine work to get a real barrel put on it is $800+ I'd be better off buying another one with a threaded/three lug barrel. And I'd like to have the paddle mag release.

It shoots great- so long as it's 124 grain ammo. Feeds hollow points or round nose with no issues... but sometimes has FTFs with 115s. Granted the light reloads may be to blame for that.