Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I've been debating trying to go early. Of course Bibb county only has early voting centers downtown or on the far east side of town and none on the west side at all. So do I battle the local maconite voters and try and go early or wait until Tuesday and just go down to my local church and get it done? Not sure how crowded it has been around here?

Back when I was a Bibb Co resident, I had to go to North East high school to vote... i did everything i could to go vote early and avoid that place!

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Back when I was a Bibb Co resident, I had to go to North East high school to vote... i did everything i could to go vote early and avoid that place!

That would suck for sure. I'm all the way out in west Lizella, on the very outer edge of Bibb and we vote at the local church out here. Shouldn't be too bad but would rather get it out of the way I think.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
That would suck for sure. I'm all the way out in west Lizella, on the very outer edge of Bibb and we vote at the local church out here. Shouldn't be too bad but would rather get it out of the way I think.

I agree with that.

Although, if the numbers they are reporting are accurate, it looks like half of Georgia has already voted.