Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
@Peanut Butter thanks man
@mark23 you wine drunk
@Blue bio balls my mom says I'm handsome

But in all honesty, she's told me since day 1 she wants to move back to FL. I've been holding out as long as I could, but this new job makes sense for both of us. It's about 2x my yearly salary now and maybe I can become a stay at home daddy
What about yo house? Sailing?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@mark23 you wine drunk

But in all honesty, she's told me since day 1 she wants to move back to FL. I've been holding out as long as I could, but this new job makes sense for both of us. It's about 2x my yearly salary now and maybe I can become a stay at home daddy
You still qualify to be a South Eastern Trader

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
@mark23 you wine drunk

Going away party if you leave. I might even show up!

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Cherokee county charges exorbitant prices. 25.00 a card, so 50.00 just for 2. It’s bogus. Pickens was like 5.00? Something like that. Some PDs are better and will print you out a grip of cards for later filings if you’d like. Prints are “good” for two years.

you can also do what guys mentioned earlier and get the cards online or get some from your LGS, but the stencil kit to kind of line Them up better and ink yourself.

They don’t check the prints like Perry mason style they just look them over to make sure they’re not all smudged and clearly done by an amateur.
Also you can order them direct from the ATF, for free. It just takes fuck off forever to get them delivered to you.