• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
@Jstegman1

Here ya go...

#1. Yugo m72b1 Ak 47 with all matching numbers except numbers on butt stock. Heavy finned barrel built on a Childers receiver. Got it from another member who said it was built by a respected builder and I believe that to be true do to the looks of it. all rivets look great and I check head space and it’s right on. Put 3 mags thru it (90rds) with out any issues as fast as I could pull the trigger. Shoots very nice and accurate. All around nice built Ak and straight I really hate to let it go but I got other projects to funds. Asking $1200

Z3p8WC9l.jpg CmMTte1l.jpg uD6aTHIl.jpg 2hMdZfOl.jpg

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Yes.... Thats exactly what it is....

Imagine the Covid test but inside your dick instead of your nose

You forgot to mention that the "Qtip" has tiny little hooks that insure it will grab a sample, and the device is a very thin metal rod... I honestly think that thay should give out a STD test ribbon for all branches of the military, and service members should get the little oak leaf clusters, for 2nd, and 3rd awards etc.
That's what makes your leave memorable when you bang the Redhead girl that lives in the apartment next door to you buddies place, when you invite her over to drink beer... and you get a UTI a week or two later. Looking back on it now, so worth it.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
One of my old coworkers who is a supervisor now asked me this morning if I want to make a lateral move and work for her. Small crew making circuit boards, lots of TDY opportunities. My job right now is alright, but electronics isn't really my cup of tea. Circuit boards might be interesting. But there's less room to promote there, it would be easier where I'm at. Then again, I've pretty much resigned myself to just shut up and color here and not actively look to move up.

Decisions, decisions.